BRAZILIAN WEIGHT LOSS PILLS - LOW FAT RECIPE BOOK.
THE CALORIE KING CALORIE FAT CARBOHYDRATE COUNTER. HOW MANY CALORIES SHOULD AN AVERAGE PERSON EAT A DAY
The Calorie King Calorie Fat Carbohydrate Counter
- A sugar, starch, or cellulose that is a food source of energy for an animal or plant; a saccharide
- Any of a large group of organic compounds occurring in foods and living tissues and including sugars, starch, and cellulose. They contain hydrogen and oxygen in the same ratio as water (2:1) and typically can be broken down to release energy in the animal body
- an essential structural component of living cells and source of energy for animals; includes simple sugars with small molecules as well as macromolecular substances; are classified according to the number of monosaccharide groups they contain
- A carbohydrate is an organic compound with the empirical formula Cm(H2O)n, that is, consists only of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, with the last two in the 2:1 atom ratio. Carbohydrates can be viewed as hydrates of carbon, hence their name.
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- Give a return blow while parrying
- Respond to hostile speech or action
- antagonistic: indicating opposition or resistance
- Speak or act in opposition to
- speak in response; "He countered with some very persuasive arguments"
- in the opposite direction; "run counter"
- (in the UK) The national anthem when there is a male sovereign
- The male ruler of an independent state, esp. one who inherits the position by right of birth
- baron: a very wealthy or powerful businessman; "an oil baron"
- A person or thing regarded as the finest or most important in its sphere or group
- a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides); "pizza has too much fat"
- having an (over)abundance of flesh; "he hadn't remembered how fat she was"
- (of a person or animal) Having a large amount of excess flesh
- Containing much fat
- (of an animal bred for food) Made plump for slaughter
- fatten: make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter is a National Top 100 Best Seller and the most recommended book of its type by health professionals. It's easy to see why!
The book is compiled by Allan Borushek, a dietitian and health educator with over 30 years of clinical experience. His motto is: "Fat Matters, Carbs Count, but, Calories Are King!"
It's a fact that most of us drastically underestimate how much food we eat. One of the main reasons is that we really don't know what's in the food we eat day-in and day-out. Now you can end the guesswork. You will find the calorie, fat and carbohydrate counts for your favorite foods in this convenient, pocket-sized, and colorful book.
2010 Edition is the most up-to-date book of food counts available
Contains unique food data that is not available elsewhere
Has 11,000 food listings, including 200 fast food chains and restaurants
Contains international foods, carnival foods and fair foods
Uses color coding to make it quick and easy to find what you're looking for
Is rated #1 by health professionals and consumers
Is used as a resource for numerous government studies on obesity and by diabetes and other health educators
"The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter" contains bonus counters and practical guides, including weight control tips, information on unexplained weight gain, essential portion control information, advice for overweight children, hints to reduce fat, calorie and carbohydrate intake, plus specialized guides on diabetes, glycemic index, calcium, protein, cholesterol, fiber, sodium, iron, caffeine and high blood pressure.
(Formerly called "The Doctor's Pocket Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter")
one of the main food groups
Went for a walk in the park during my lunch break today and found this guy getting his carbohydrate fix. He and another squirrel and a raven were making short work of a to-go box on the top of a trash can.
Edited: Food Pyramid/Nutrition Curriculum
Do muffins deserve to be in the carbohydrates group? Fruit group? Fats?
the calorie king calorie fat carbohydrate counter
Need to lose weight? Have diabetes and need to track carb intake? Want to make healthier-more informed eating choices? Or just want to know what's in that Big Mac or your favorite Starbucks drink? If any of this sounds like you, this book is a must-have!
About the book:
- 200 fast food chains and restaurants - more than any other book of food counts
- 14,000 + food listings
- Nutrition Professionals and Consumers #1 choice for calorie, fat & carbohydrate counts
- Best researched, most up-to-date book of food counts available
- Unique listings - international, carnival & fair, movie theater, and food court foods
- Listings are color coded to make it quick and easy to find what youre looking for
Take control of your eating habits today with the newest edition of this perennial favorite!
low fat low cholesterol diet recipes
acai berry weight loss supplements
eating soup to lose weight
how many calories in honey mustard
how many calories burned walking 4 miles
seaweed and weight loss
vegan diet for weight loss
highest calorie fast food item
lowest calorie hard liquor
Post a comment
| HOME |